Red, White, and Blue Summer Spritzer
Perfect drink to cool down on those hot summer days! Perfect mix of fresh berries, lime juice, and lemon sorbet. Yummy, fresh, and delicious!
- 3 limes juices
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 8 small scoops lemon sorbet (can also use any flavor sherbert!)
- 1 liter lemon lime seltzer (can use lemon, lime, or berry flavored!)
- extra raspberries and black berries for garnish
In a large pitcher, squeeze juice from 3 limes. Add in berries and muddle. If you don't have a muddler you can use the back of a wooden spoon. **If you don't want any seeds or pulp in your drink, you can strain juice/berry mixture now.** Add in all of the lemon lime seltzer and stir until combined. Pour into mugs and add two scoops of lemon sorbet to each drink. Stir, sip, and enjoy!